Career in CFD with ENA2
Your future with ENA2 starts here
Senior CFD Engineer
ENA2 is seeking to hire a CFD Engineer who is looking to grow with our organization. The ideal candidate would possess a solid background in fluid mechanics, heat and mass transfer, numerical methods and CFD. The candidate should be proficient with finite volume and Lattice Boltzmann methods and have a proven track record of working with Ansys CFX and Fluent. The candidate would be involved in performing engineering consulting services for different industries. In addition, the CFD Engineer would technically support the sales team to present SIMULIA CFD software products to new clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform computational turbulence flow, multiphase flow, non-Newtonian flow, reactive flow, fluid structure interactions and well as heat and mass transfer analysis for different industries.
- Apply criteria given in codes and standards in the preparation of design recommendations.
- Prepare technical proposals, detailed reports, and presentations as required
- Execute and deliver projects in a consulting environment with multiple priorities and evolving timelines
- Develop methodologies required for the analysis and studies of a project
- Technically support the sales team to present SIMULIA FMK, XFlow and PowerFlow to new clients.
- Perform project technical management tasks and support the business development team
- Collaborate with other engineers in a multi-disciplinary work environment
- Enhance positive client relationships
- Perform other related duties as required
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Mechanical, Chemical or Aerospace Engineering
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Registered with APEGA as an EIT or P. Eng, or eligible to register
- 3 years of experience with Ansys CFX and Fluent. Familiarity with SIMULIA XFlow, FMK and PowerFlow is an asset.
- Knowledge of Python is considered an asset
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated to further engineering skills and knowledge.
- Plastic injection mold flow software experience including Autodesk Moldflow, Moldex3D or other software solutions is recommended
- Full time, permanent
- Work location in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Working remotely is not available for this job
- Competitive salary
- Dental and health insurance
- Bonus pays
- Paid vacation
This job is performed in an office environment and site travel may be required, depending on the project. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.