This course offers an introduction to the modelling and analysis capabilities of Dlubal. At the end of the course, you will be familiar with basic functions of Dlubal which include:
- Creating and manipulating models
- Defining model data including member types, materials, geometries, loads, and boundary conditions
- Creating and editing load cases and combinations
- Obtaining and analyzing results
- Generating documentation
The course will provide the fundamental concepts needed to develop a first solid understanding of this state-of-the-art structural software.
Date: March 13, 2020
Duration: 4 hours (9 am - 1 pm MST)
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Products Covered: RFEM
Target Audience: Structural engineers
- received 10 business days prior to the training session will not be responsible for any fees
- received 5-10 business days prior to training will be invoiced in full but will be able to apply 50% of the payment towards a future training course within the calendar year
- received 1-5 business days prior to training, or no shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credits
Substitution of attendee can be made at any time.
Cancellation of Course by ENA2:
- ENA2 reserves the right to cancel or change a class at anytime due to: lack of participation, equipment, trainer, or classroom availability.
- Notification will be provided to all who are registered and will not be charged for the course
- ENA2 will not be liable for costs associated with the cancellation (transpiration, accommodations etc.)
- ENA2 is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of training materials or information provided at a course.