Career in FEA with ENA2
Your future with ENA2 starts here
Senior FEA Engineer
ENA2 is seeking to hire a Senior FEA Engineer who is looking to grow with our organization. The ideal candidate would possess a solid background in finite element analysis, fatigue, and optimization. The candidate should be proficient with finite element method and have a proven track record of working with Abaqus, ANSYS, or other similar tools. The candidate would be involved in performing engineering consulting services for different industries. In addition, the FEA Engineer would technically support the sales team to present Abaqus, fe-safe and Tosca software to new clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct static/dynamic and linear/non-linear finite element analysis (FEA), and calculations
- Lead the design and development of innovative new products.
- Perform fatigue and corrosion analysis as necessary
- Apply criteria given in codes and standards in the preparation of design recommendations
- Prepare technical proposals, detailed reports, and presentations as required
- Execute and deliver projects in a consulting environment with multiple priorities and evolving timelines
- Develop methodologies required for the analysis and studies of a project
- Technically support the sales team to present Abaqus, fe-safe and Tosca to new clients.
- Perform project technical management tasks and support the business development team
- Collaborate with other engineers in a multi-disciplinary work environment
- Enhance positive client relationships
- Perform other related duties as required
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements
- Master’s degree or PhD in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Aerospace Engineering
- At least 5 years of industry experience; working knowledge of FEA software is required
- Experience in oil and gas industry is preferable
- Experience in manufacturing is preferable
- Registered with APEGA as an EIT or P. Eng, or eligible to register
- 3 years of experience with Abaqus is preferred
- Proficiency with ANSYS is considered an asset
- Proficient in standard Windows software
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; and
- Self-motivated to further engineering skills and knowledge.
- Full time, permanent
- Work location in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Working remotely is not available for this job
- Competitive salary
- Dental and health insurance
- Bonus pays
- Paid vacation
This job is performed in an office environment and site travel may be required, depending on the project. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.