Fluid Dynamics Engineer Essentials
This course is a comprehensive introduction to fluid mechanics simulation in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. In this course, you will learn how to solve computational fluid dynamics (CFD) problems.
The course covers the following topics:
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Overview
- Creating CFD models for co-simulation analysis
- Performing computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analyses
- Postprocessing CFD results
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course’s workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures and demonstrations. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
For the R2020x release, this course is intended for the following roles:
- Fluid Dynamics Engineer
- Multiscale Systems Specialist