This course covers the main features and physics of XFlow.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand XFlow geometries behaviors and set up simulations with the Enforced and Rigid Body Dynamics geometry behavior.
- Import and visualize geometries, perform geometry and healing operations
- Understand and use thermal models in XFLow
- Understand and use the Free Surface and Multiphase solvers available in XFlow
- Postprocess thermal simulations and external and internal Multiphase simulations in XFlow
Who should attend
This course is for Engineers with knowledge or experience in CFD
Before taking this course the completion of the following requisite courses (or equivalent knowledge) is required:
- Introduction to XFlow