This course introduces the advanced features and scripting capabilities of XFlow.
Who should attend:
Engineers with knowledge or experience in CFD.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Lattice-Boltzmann Method used in XFlow
- Use the different features available for all XFlow solvers: Single Phase, Free surface and Multiphase solvers
- Set up internal and external simulations using all the solvers of XFlow
- Set up thermal and acoustics analysis in XFlow
- Set up simulations in XFlow with different moving parts behaviors
- Handle all the post-processing tools of XFlow
- Use advanced features and scripting capabilities of XFlow