Career in ENA2
Your future with ENA2 starts here
Senior Structural Engineer
ENA2 Innovative Consulting Inc. is an engineering firm which specializes in engineering services, software sales, and technical training.
ENA2 is seeking to hire a Senior Structural Engineer looking to be part of the team. The ideal candidate would possess a solid background in the design & analyses of steel, concrete and wood structures. The candidate should be proficient with some of the following software: SAP2000, RISA 3D, STAAD PRO, ETABS or ABAQUS. The candidate would be involved in performing engineering consulting services for different industries.
- Perform the structural design calculations for complex structures
- Conduct static/dynamic and linear/non-linear finite element analysis (FEA), and design for a variety of equipment, components, and structures
- Develop and review engineering reports, design drawings, construction documents, and client-required forms
- Lead the design and development of innovative new products
- Develop the methodologies required for the analysis and studies of a project as per codes & standards
- Prepare technical proposals, detailed reports, and presentations as required
- Execute and deliver projects in a consulting environment with multiple priorities and evolving timelines
- Technically support the sales team to present structural engineering services & Abaqus software to new clients
- Collaborate with other engineers in a multi-disciplinary work environment
- Enhance positive client relationships;
- Perform other related duties as required
- Master’s Degree or PhD. in Structural/Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Experience in oil and gas industry is preferable
- Experience in manufacturing is preferable
- Registered with APEGA and APEGBC as P.Eng
- Exceptional knowledge of structural engineering and proficiency in National Building Codes of Canada
- Significant experience in structural steel and reinforced concrete design
- Strong knowledge of the requirements of CSA S16 and CSA A23.3.
- Working knowledge in analysis of structures using SAP2000, RISA 3D, and STAAD
- Proficiency with ABAQUS and ANSYS is considered an asset
- Proficient in standard Windows software
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems
Job is performed in an office environment, and site travel may be required, depending on the project.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.